China’s GDP Nearing US$11 Trillion in 2016
Beijing | 20th January 2017
On 20th February 2017, China released the economic data for their GDP growth rate and total GDP for the year 2016. China’s economy grew 6.7% for the year 2016. The 2016 growth rate had been targeted at the range of 6.5% to 7%. In 2015, the economy grew 6.9%.
” China GDP Grew 6.7%, AlMOst Hit US$11 Trillion in 2016 “
The total GDP for China nearly hit US$11 Trillion, at US$10.82 trillion. The 2016 GDP in Renminbi is CNY 74.41 trillion. The data is released by the National Bureau of Statistics of the People ‘s Republic of China.
Official Press Release by National Bureau of Statistics of the People ‘s Republic of China
- China is the 2nd largest economy in the world with GDP of US$10.82 trillion
- China’s economy grew 6.7% in 2016 vs 6.9% in 2015
- China’s economy is CNY 74.41 trillion in renminbi, and US$10.82 trillion at the exchange rate of 6.88 to a US Dollar (USD)
Exchange Rate CNY/USD (CNY 74.41 trillion)
- Exchange Rate: At 6.88 equal to US$10.82 trillion
- Exchange Rate: At 7.00 equal to US$10.63 trillion
- Exchange Rate:At 6.50 equal to US$11.44 trillion